Monday, January 23, 2023

Joey: Big Black Bull on the Bed

 Joey: Hi everyone, Hope you been well. I hope you are looking forward to more sexy pictures! Well you are in luck! 

I was hired for another movie and turned up at the hotel, looking forward to another fun filled day. I was not disappointed. The Bull they wanted me to work with was very well hung, he had a gorgeous cock. Delicious! We were barely introduced when the director clapped his hands and demanded we get started. 

He was one strong and eager bull and knew exactly what he was doing. He stuffed me full in front of the cameras and went to town on me. I wont spoil it but I'm sure these still show just how much I enjoyed this particular shoot. 

Enjoy!


 


Hmm can't wait till my next shoot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sally: Breeding Sally!

 Sally: Hi all! I know you haven't seen much of me on this blog but rest assured, I have been a busy little bee. Miss Joey has been trai...