Saturday, April 20, 2024

Dee: Size Queen Breeding

 Dee: Having a great day folks? I hope so. I know I am! You know, I'm getting used to my new slutty lifestyle. I really enjoy engaging with you all and showing off my new photos. Speaking of which, here is my latest photoshoot. 

You know I am a size queen, you seen my other shoots of me enjoying huge dicks, well here is another! This time, however, I was also down to be bred. That's right, this Size Queen is going to get knocked up... again! 

Check out the Beasts, Aliens and Non-humans page  for the full 8 picture set and erotic story. 

Here is a teaser:


Enjoy! And hope to see you around the grid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sally: Breeding Sally!

 Sally: Hi all! I know you haven't seen much of me on this blog but rest assured, I have been a busy little bee. Miss Joey has been trai...