Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Joey: Finger Licking Good!

 Joey: So this story happened a little while ago but I think you may enjoy it regardless.

I was wandering up and down the streets of my local ghetto one night and, as my heels tapped on the concrete, I made my way past a small, local shopping area. Most of the shops were closed except the fast food take away. The sold pizzas, fried chicken, tacos, that sort of thing. The neon lights lit up the dim alleyway as I wandered past it. 

Stood just around the corner, just out of my eyeline was the restaurant mascot. He was hidden around the corner and I did not see him there to start with. There was a muffled voice behind me as I walked past;

"Damn Slut, you that black cock huh?" He said with a chuckle. 

I stopped and turned to see where the voice was coming from. I had to blink and laugh as I noticed the chicken mascot leant against the wall. "Oh I'm public use for big black cock." I replied before continuing, "But you seem to be a big yellow chicken." I smirked. 


I stepped a little closer and watched the mascot as he reached for a zipper in the lower front of his suit. 

"True dat..." he laughed in reply "but how's this for a big black cock?" He unzipped and out fell a huge, long black cock, already at half mast and twitching slightly. I stroked my cheek slightly and rose an eye brow. I gave a sideways nod as I admired that delicious looking cock. "Yup! That'll do it." I giggled slightly. 

"Then don't just stand there gawping at it slut, it aint gonna deepthroat it's self!" he laughed. I looked back up at the chicken head and shrugged "I have never fucked a giant yellow chicken before..." I laughed lightly as I moved to stand in front of him "but that IS a big black cock and who am I to deny it?" 


"Thatta gurl!" He snarled from behind the chicken head as I seductively dropped to my knees, held my large rounded tits, leant my head back, opened my mouth and rolled out my tongue like a fleshy welcome mat just after purring "Ram that dick down my throat chicken man!" 


 I guess the sight of me on my knees, begging for him to shove that long, thick monster down my gullet was a little too hard to resist. He growled a chuckle and leant forward to curl a red gloved hand around the back of my head. I pushed up on my knees and guided his cock towards my hungrily open mouth. He could see directly down my gullet, the darkness of my throat tempting his cock down. I curled my tongue under the crown of his cock and allowed him to jam his dick down my throat! 

Damn that's one big black chicken cock!

My mouth stretched wide as he roughly shoved himself down my throat. My neck swelled and strained around my tight QoS choker. I thought it was going to snap he was so girthy. He drove his cock deep and then gripped a fist full of my long raven hair, using it as leverage. He pulled and pushed my head back and forth, using my mouth and throat as his cock sleeve. He fucked my mouth at his pace and I just relaxed and allowed him to use me. I sucked hard on his dick, causing the perfect deal between veiny black cock and my plump red lips. 

I gagged and choked as he forcefully fucked my throat, groaning in pleasure as he put me to use. Whoever this well hung chicken-bull was, he knew for sure how to use a BBC slut! 

He then gripped my arm and yanked his dick from my gullet. He pulled out with a sloppy 'plop' and pulled me to my heels. 

"That's one expert level throating. Dis aint yer first BBCing is it slut?" He laughed as he spun me around. 

"This aint even my first BBC TONIGHT!" I laughed in reply as I spread my legs wide and bent over, presenting myself to him. 

"Good! Then this wont come as a surprise!" As he said that, he guided his slippery cock towards my eager little white pussy and drove himself inside. I gasped and farrowed my brows as his huge black dick drilled deep into me. "Oh fuck yeh!" I squealed "Fuck me chicken-man!"


He pounded on me like I was some cheap crack whore and I loved every inch of this mascot cock! He grunted and moaned from behind his chicken mask. One hand on my shoulder the other being used to power his thrusts. His chicken suit slammed against my present, rounded pale ass. 

I was lewdly positioned at the mouth of the alleyway and even got a few interested looks from the odd passer by as well as a few whistles and encouraging comments. Foot traffic was light that time of night but there were still a handful of neighbourhood folks that desired a late night take away to enjoy the scene. 

The mascot gripped me hard and pulled me against him, forcing his huge cock even deeper inside me, I could feel it deep in my belly. "OH fuck yeh fill me with that massive chicken dick!" I squealed loudly. 

He reached down and lifted my leg high, exposing my stretched out and dick stuffed cunt. My glittering piercing dangled as he thrusted and he made sure to give anyone else watching the perfect view and demonstration on how to use a public bbc slut. 

Then he pushed in hard, held himself deep inside me, threw back his head and groaned loudly. I felt a sudden burst of thick, gloopy cum suddenly flood my unprotected uterus. I came hard as I moaned "F.. Fil me up! Pump that special sauce into me!"

He came so hard and so much, thick ropes of cum dribbled from my pussy and coated my inner thighs. Although, while I did climax, I had to make sure to concentrate on not falling over. So while he was more focused on pumping his seed directly into my baby oven, I had to bite off my climax to make sure he could dump every last drop into me. At the end of the day, does my pleasure really matter that much to a random chicken-bull? *laughs* 

 


Once he was finished pumping me full of thick, sticky cum, he eased himself out of me with a very sloppy pop! He took a step back as he breathed heavily leant back against the wall. I gathered my balance and readjusted the hem of my very short dress as he overspill flowed down my thighs. "Now that was finger licking good!" I purred with a wink.

He laughed and then pulled himself up from the wall. "That's my break over but ya know where to come for the best damn chicken in town!" He  laughed and stomped his way back towards the take away restaurant. 

Now, I am going to admit, I love to be fucked and creampied by complete strangers, even better if I can't even see their face. So slutty and objectifying to be cum filled by an unseen bull but, never in a million years, did I expect some anonymous bull to nail me while wearing a giant chicken costume! 

I think I now have a fetish for fucking mascots.... May have to join Wendy when she cheers at the local football game, see if I can't nail me a football mascot next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sally: Breeding Sally!

 Sally: Hi all! I know you haven't seen much of me on this blog but rest assured, I have been a busy little bee. Miss Joey has been trai...