Monday, September 9, 2024

Sally - Stuck In An Elevator

I was back on my feet after my first pregnancy. It was incredible but it took a lot out of me for sure! Joey was a sweetheart; she supported me throughout the whole pregnancy and said I would soon get used to it. So I thank her, Wendy and Dee for helping me through, you girls are amazing! So I am now officially a breeder and I couldn’t be happier!

Our Agent wanted to meet with me once I was back up and running. He wanted to have a chat with me and see if I was able to get back to work. He praised me and congratulated me on my first baby tally mark and we had a great chat about getting me back out and working.

He said he had producers and agencies just waiting to put me back on camera and back with clients. I was so excited! The meeting lasted about an hour and I said goodbye and made my way to the elevator. Our Agent had recently moved offices and he had more people working for him. He had rented an entire floor in some high rise building in a much better part of town. He accredited his success to us and now had many girls wanting to work with the Aristocrat Sisters’ Agent. He said I was the first non Aristocrat to start his new ‘empire’ and had a soft spot for me. So sweet.. anyway, after I gave him a blow job, I left his office.

I skipped down the hallway and two large black gentlemen were just about to catch the elevator down “Hold the evaluator please Sir!” They turned around and smiled as I hurried to make the elevator. “Thankyou so much!” I smiled up at them. Wow! They were huge guys! “Hmm no problem cutie.” They grinned down at me as I stepped into the elevator.


We stood in the elevator and waited for the doors to close and start descending. I stood in front of the two guys and I heard them muttering and chuckling behind me. I playfully wiggled my ass as I ‘danced’ for them, knowing their eyes were all over me. It certainly was fun to be out and about, teasing big black bulls again!

However, shortly into the trip down, the elevator juddered and stopped suddenly. I was a little shocked and gasped loudly “Oh No, what’s happened?” I asked, turning to the bulls behind me. The shrugged and smiled “No idea but it seems the elevator has broken down.. again!”

“Again?” I asked.

“Yeh, it’s happened a couple of time this month but don’t worry, the fire department will be here soon after we call them on the…..” He was cut short by the other bull

“Or we could just.. wait..” He said, looking at his pal, while nodding down to me as I looked up at them both with my big blue eyes fluttering.

He seemed to get the hint his friend was making and a grin grew across his lips “Um yeh sure, probably best we just, wait!”

At that point, they started to surround me in the elevator and their large, strong hands started to reach out and grope me lightly. “Don’t worry cutie, you will be safe with us.” I pouted playfully and sighed “Well that’s a shame..” I replied and they seemed to pause, confused a little by my reaction “.. I was hoping a couple of big strong bulls would take this opportunity to have a little sexy fun with me!” I giggled.

Even though their hands were squeezing my ass, they stopped and looked at each other with a big smile. “I swear the girls that visit this floor really like to put out huh?” One laughed. “uh hu!” Came his friend’s reply, “Well, may as well pass the time until the help arrives then!”

Well, it seemed like I was going to be late home but I wasn’t going to complain!



The bulls eased me out of my little pink jacket and tight little sports top as they eased their huge back dicks out of their pants. I flashed a wide smile up at one bull and, without saying anything, dropped to the floor. I opened my mouth nice and wide and fed his semi hard cock down my throat.

“Fuck man! Look at this slut go! Not a second of hesitation!”

“Baby Doll seems to love black cock, she’s swallowed my whole damn length!” He said, planting his huge hand on the back of my head and pushing my head closer to his groin. I happily deep throated his dick as I bounced slightly and wiggled my ass happily.

“I hope they don’t fix this elevator, ya know!” They laughed and fist bumped as I gulped the stranger’s dick.



After throating the bulls’ huge black cocks, they were nice and hard and raring to really put me to work! One grabbed me by the arm and lifted me to my feet. He firmly pushed me against the wall of the elevator and grabbed the top of my tight little shorts. He yanked them down in one swift move and repositioned me into a bent position. I pushed out my ass and parted my thighs.

“Let’s see what this little slut can take!” He growled and planted his cocktip against my tight little pussy lips. I looked over my shoulder and flashed him a playful smile “Now we’re having fun, right guys?” I giggled again and he grinned.

With a quick shove, he forced his huge black cock into my tight little pussy! My eyes widened and mouth opened wide as I gasped loudly. “Oh My God!” I gasped as he drove himself deep inside me. I hadn’t had a cock inside me for a while, especially one of this size. I wanted to be sure I had fully recovered before breeding again, on Joey’s advice. She said I would recover quicker over time but I was chomping at the bit to take a dick again. He stretched me wide and it felt like my first time all over again! As he sank balls deep inside me and I felt my belly bulge I couldn’t help but enjoy the once familiar feeling of having a large dick squeezed up into me again.

Once his balls hit my inner thighs, he yanked one of my arms behind my back and lifted my leg. The other bull seemed to be smitten with my rounded tits and he was happily groping and squeezing them as he massaged his dick, waiting his turn to try me out.

The first bull fucked me perfectly, pounding himself against my perfect pale ass and making me squeal and moan in delight.

“Listen to her, fucking slut is having the time of her life!” He laughed through his own pleasurable moans. “Fucking tight too!” He added.

“Yeh well don’t keep the pussy to yourself bro, toss her over and let’s get a go on ‘er!” The other said gruffly, seemingly eager to get his own dick wet.



After a few more power strokes, the first bull relented and pulled himself out of me. “Here ya go, have at her!” He laughed and before I could giggle out my own response, the second bull had grabbed me by the waist, spun me around and lifted me off my feet as if I weighed nothing at all!

His cock was rock hard and pointed skywards, he firmly planted me down on his dick tip and, with both hands wrapped around my waist, pushed me down on his big black pole!

I reached out to grip his shoulders as my legs spread out wither side of him and he drove me down as he thrust his hips up. Again my eyes widened and I gasped with a wide smile on my lips “Wow!” I exclaimed and he easily started to bounce me up and down.

My legs kicked up and down as he fucked me, hips slamming into my thighs as I held on tightly for the ride. My perfect little tittles were bouncing right infront of him and I giggled and squealed with delight as he used me like a living flesh light! He was so strong, he was furiously bouncing me up and down on his length, he was doing reps with me! As if he was back in his gym working out, it was freaking incredible!



I could feel he was getting closer and closer to cumming but he lifted me off his cock. I was slightly disappointed, thinking he was going to cum on my face or tits as he lowered me to the floor. Not that I mind having cum all over me, of course, but I was desperate for a thick, sticky creampie! I wanted to be bred again but he wasn’t finished with me yet! He positioned me onto all fours, gripped his dick behind me and drove it deep back into my thirsty little hole with a single thrust. He gripped my waist again and put his weight onto my poor little back! Taking a wide stance he pounded again on my behind. I struggled to keep myself up on all fours under his weight.

After a short time, I felt his cock start to swell again and with a strong, deep thrust, he roared out in pleasure and came inside me! His large cock had bulged my belly and he was inside me incredibly deep. I couldn’t help but climax as he pumped thick bull cum directly into my young, fertile, unprotected uterus. OMG! He WAS breeding me! He didn’t even warn me, or ask if he could creampie me, just.. did it! My head was spinning as my body shook. I could feel his thick ropes squirt inside me and his friend cheered him on; “Nice bro! Fill her up!”





After he pulled out of me, I collapsed on the floor of the elevator and rolled over only to see the first large black bull looming over me, cock in hand and bearing down on me. “I was gonna cum on her tits but fuck man, now I wanna cum inside this ho!”

I grinned up at him as if I strongly approved and parted my thighs. I lifted up my ass and supported it with my palms, resting my elbows on the floor.

“Fuck! She’s up for that, look! She’s presenting!” The second bull laughed

“Yeh and I aint gonna disappoint!” He growled and guided his cocktip towards my cum leaking folds. He drove in with no regard for me and his dick bottomed out almost right away. His crown smashed into my womb and, as he wrapped his strong fingers around my throat and squeezed firmly, he began to pound me like a jack hammer!

I cried out as best I could with enjoyment. I struggled to keep myself in this position but I didn’t have to do it for too much longer as, he too, drove in deep and unloaded!

Another thick, sticky load of random bull cum was being pumped into me.

I couldn’t believe my luck! Two unknown bulls were trying to breed me on the floor of a broken down elevator and I couldn’t have been happier!





He pulled out of me and stood up, tucking his cock back into his pants. I laid on the floor, catching my breath after two amazing orgasms and having my petite little frame ravaged so thoroughly by a couple of huge strong bulls.

As I was laid there, the lift doors started to be opened. Someone was trying to force them open from the outside. I could hear voices from the outside “Sorry we took so long, we would have been here sooner if you had called us on the emergency phone….” The doors opened a little further and I looked up to see a pair of gloved hands trying to open the door further.

A strong flashlight was the shone directly in my face and I couldn’t see anything as I winced.. “Why didn’t you call the emergency phone………” The voice asked as the doors opened even more and the flash light shone down on me, naked, gasping, panting on the floor.

“O..OH! Well…. That explains it!”



Sometime later, I found out I had, indeed, fallen pregnant for the second time! I couldn’t be more pleased!

Although, I will admit I have no way of knowing if those two bulls had been the ones to pump a baby into me, considering I had been working again after the elevator broken down and before I realised I was pregnant but I’d like to believe that I was indeed carrying one of those two bulls’ offspring.

It was such a hot experience and came at just the right time after my full recovery from my first pregnancy. So let’s just say it was one of them shall we?


 Hope you enjoyed my sexy story and it is so good to be back and bred by black!


1 comment:

Wendy – The Splits

  Wendy: Who doesn’t think a girl spreading her legs nice and wide isn’t the hottest invitation for some sexy fun ever? I certainly do! I ...