Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Joey - Shower time Collaboration with Zay!

 Joey - Hi everyone! Been working with the fantastic Zay Belmont (DemonZayit Resident)  recently and we put together an awesome collaboration. 

We both work in Black Dragon but it is the first time Zay has used BD's pose creator so we can both create poses to interact perfectly with each other. 

I'll admit, it was quite the challenge but we worked it out and the results are fantastic! 

We also decided that we would take our own pictures and put our own artistic style to them and see what we come up with. So here we go! 

Here is my "Showertime fun" picture. 


Then we have Zay's image and I think we can really see the difference in create styles:



Thanks very much Zay! That was an awesome collab! I'm sure we'll be working together VERY soon!

Don't forget to check out Zay's Slushie page I'm sure you'll love his work as much as I do and hopefully, want to work with him yourself! 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words it was a great pleasure making this beautiful artwork possible and I look forward to working along side you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Wendy – The Splits

  Wendy: Who doesn’t think a girl spreading her legs nice and wide isn’t the hottest invitation for some sexy fun ever? I certainly do! I ...