Saturday, August 17, 2024

Wendy - Eating For Two

 Wendy -After that amazing night at the ‘Breeding Battle’ my belly was really swelling up. I could feel that familiar feeling of the baby kicking inside me, making me so proud to be Breeding Queen. Of course I had no idea who the father was, so many black men fucked me that night, so who knows. Anyway baby was hungry and so was I!

I had a craving for some fast food, I know it’s not good for you but my mouth was watering at the thought of burgers, fries, hot dogs and a large coke drink! I couldn’t wait any longer so threw on some tight little sorts and a T-shirt that must have belonged to Sally because it was way too small for me, my tits were so squished up in it, I was finding it hard to breathe. I was so hungry I couldn’t be bothered to find a better fitting one, besides, it really did show off my plump titties! 

I got to a small diner around the corner and as I walked in I looked around and there were a number of big black bulls just hanging around and chilling out. Their eyes turned to me, heavily pregnant in my skimpy shorts and t-shirt and I smiled brightly. “Don’t mind me boys just here for some hot dogs!” I giggled as I strolled over to the counter to place my order.

I was making my order when one of the bulls slid up beside me, “Damn gurl, looking fine..” He growled as his eyes wandered over me slowly. I smiled brightly and fluttered my lashes “Hmm looks like some lucky N***a already got to ya huh?” He laughed as he ran a wide palm over my swollen belly. I nodded proudly, still beaming my smile as my order was being placed onto a tray. The bull ran a finger tip over my QoS tattoo on my shoulder and grinned “The baby daddy anyone I know?” I giggled and shrugged my shoulders “Huh, I have no idea who the father is Sir, there were a lot of bulls there that night.” I giggled playfully. With that the guy’s eyes widened and he grinned. He looked around at the other guys in the diner with that ‘we got a live one’ look. “More bulls that here right now?” he chuckled. I looked around quickly and then back to him with a wide, mischievous smile, “Oh yeh, for sure!”

The whole diner gasped and laughed in chorus as I picked up my tray and turned around towards the tables. “So, taking us shouldn’t be any trouble for ye then should it?” He growled with a wicked grin. I paused for a moment and flashed him a smile as again I shrugged my shoulders “I’m not gonna stop you guys sir, just don’t stop me eating my foods, I’m starving!” I said as I skipped over to the table.

It took a couple of second for what I had said to sink in but once it did, the guys in the diner couldn’t believe their good fortune. “Fuck it boys! Looks like we runnin’ a Diner train tonight huh?”

I placed the tray on the table and I felt hands lifting my shirt from behind, I wriggled to help it slide off and the stranger threw it onto the seats. I was more interested in my food and started to unwrap my footlong as I felt the bull grip my tiny shorts and yank them down over my thighs. I was so looking forward to my food, it smelt so good. I crawled up onto the table and spread my thighs, these boys were intent on giving me their ‘footlongs’ while I ate mine! Seconds later I felt a large cock tip easing it’s self into me from behind, my pussy stretched tightly around the stranger’s big fat dick and it felt amazing. However, I was way more focused on my hotdog! As the strange bull started to fuck me, I wrapped my mouth around my delicious looking hotdog! Mhmm sooo good! Oh my God I needed this!



I finished my hot dog and licked my lips and sucked my fingers clean. Wow that was delicious! I finished just as the Bull came inside me, I giggled as I looked over my shoulder “I’m getting filled up from both ends huh?” The bull laughed and nodded as he turned to another bull nearby “Get up here Bro, get yerself a piece of this preggo bimbo!” He took me by the hand and I reached for my burger “Hey!” I squealed “my food!”  The bulls laughed and one shouted “Damn, gurl really don’t give a fuck if we nail her, all she wants is her burger!” another called out “Yeh bro, let the slut have her food man, don’t come between no pregnant bitch and her burger ya know!” The bull grabbing my wrist looked down at me and I smiled, fluttering my lashes “Hell, you giving us a ride on your fine ass, let me grab yer burger for ya!”

“Thanks mister!” I beamed brightly as he led me to the counter stool and brought over my drink and burger. I picked up the cup of coke and started sucking on the straw. The other bull slid behind me and grabbed my hips, angling me perfectly for him. He started to unleash his big black cock and pushing his crown into me from behind “Enjoying yer food Miss?” he chuckled as he shoved his dick into me. I stopped sucking my straw and looked at him over my shoulder with a playful smirk “Enjoying my pussy Sir?”

He didn’t reply just nodded with a grunt and began to put my public pussy to work. I moaned lightly as I went back to sucking on the straw, although not too quickly, I didn’t want to get brain freeze!




The bull pushed in deep and emptied his balls inside me. Another thick load of random bull semen sloshed around inside me as I put my half empty cup on the counter. He pulled out of me and I gave him a warm, wide smile. I spun the stool around as another bull strode up to me, unzipping his fly. Without hesitation, I leaned back on the stool and spread my thighs, offering him my hungry little pussy. Another bull had wandered up behind me and grabbed me by the shoulder. “Think it about time you got those lips wrapped another footlong!” he growled and pulled me backwards! I didn’t get a second to even answer him before both bulls had driven their long, fat dicks into me.

I rested one of my legs up on the counter as the unknown bull fucked my tight little pussy, groping one of my plump, milk-filled tits. The other jammed his length down my throat and started throat fucking me. They really did serve the best footlongs at this diner!




“Slut loves a footlong!” They laughed as they both pumped their cum into me simultaneously. They stepped aside just as two huge bulls strode up, They had dropped their shorts and their semi erect donkey dicks were just swinging freely in the breeze. “Well, let’s give her another, plenty o’ protein for the mother to be right?” HE laughed and yanked me to the floor.

I just had time to snatch my burger from the counter before I was on my knees, however it didn’t look like I was going to get to enjoy it before a huge black cock was forced down my gullet! The bull gripped the back of my head and thrust his hips back and forth, forcing his veiny cock down my throat! My neck swelled as his girth stretched my lips wide.

“Hey Bru, don’t think they put enough special sauce in her burger, look how dry that be lookin’!” The other bull commented with a cackle as he wandered up to me, jerking his huge cock in one hand. I rolled my big blue eyes to try to look at my burger, which wasn’t easy with this monster cock down my throat. It looked fine to me, this diner always made really juicy burgers, what was he talking about? It soon became clear what he was talking about as he blasted my burger with his own, thick, salty ‘special sauce’! My eyes widened and my stretched lips managed to curl slightly into a smile as I saw that thick, gloopy cum oozing over my delicious burger. Another bull noticed my look and laughed “Ya want more sauce missy?” He chuckled, wandering up, dick in hand and shot his load over my burger as well!

The bull fucking my throat soon came hard and pumped his semen directly down my throat, into my stomach. So much cum is drizzled from my lips and nose. I couldn’t swallow it fast enough. He slid his dick out of my mouth only for it to be very rapidly replaced by the second huge black cock waiting in line.

I continued to hold up my cum coated burger as the men gave me extra helpings of ‘special sauce’ and soon my burger was glazed and dripping in thick, gloopy jizz!



After another stomach hosing, the bull pulled out of me and I peered up from the floor, Cum dribbling all over my lips and breasts, my burger just a cum drizzled mess and I looked up “Can I eat my burger now?” I playfully grumbled, waving the jizz soaked fast food around.

“Sure slut, go ahead!” they laughed “Thankyou!”

I have to say, I ate every last bit of the delicious burger and even licked my fingers clean. They all stood around and watched me fill my belly with cum splattered burger “We gonna call that burger the Cum Slut Special!” laughed the cook, who had came out of the kitchen at some point for his turn on me, although, I’m not sure exactly when he fucked me, I wasn’t able to pay attention to when what bull was using me but judging by his cum soaked dick hanging out of his pants, I guessed at least one of those blasts of bull semen, now inside me,  was his!  

Seemed they all had their fill as there was not another cock presented to me, so I pulled myself up from the floor and went to the booth to find my clothing and leave. I was about to pick up my clothes when the diner’s bell run again and I heard “Damn boys! What kinda shit been happening here, why ya all got ya dicks swinging in the …….” I turned to look to see who had walked in and saw the cook pointing in my direction. The two new bulls snapped to look at me, still naked with a wide smile on my lips “Fuck me!” they commented together “A Breeding Queen rolls on up in here and me and my hommie miss it, that’s BS man!” one complained.

“Just fucking use her now bruv! She aint gone no where yet!” A voice rung up from one of the booths.

“Fuck man, wish we could, game ‘bout ta start, just rolled in to pick up a burger real quick!” Said one of the new bulls, with a disappointed grumble to his voice.

“You some kind of idiot bruv?” The second new arrival laughed “Ya know this diner do take out right?” A smirk crossed the first bulls lips and he snapped his fingers “Ya know, ya right! You grab the burgers, I’ll grab the hoe!” He barked and started to stride over to me. “There ya go,” Said the second bull, turning to place his order.

I clearly had no say in the matter, as I just stood there beaming brightly, hand resting under my proud swollen belly. Looks like I was ‘take out’ tonight. The bull saddled up beside me, wrapped his arm around my naked waist and guided me out of the diner. None of the guys there gave a second thought that my clothes had just been left behind.

I was lead down the street with not a stitch on me, towards their apartment. Guess I’ll have to come back later to pick up my clothes.. oh no! Sally’s T-shirt!!!

We arrived at their apartment and the guys settled in to watch a basketball game, the popped open a couple of cold beers, dropped their pants and focused on the game!

Meanwhile, I took turns kneeling beside each one as they grabbed my long blond hair into a lewd pony tail and jammed their massive cocks down my throat! They gripped my hair tightly, close to my scalp and pushed and pulled me up and down, forcing those massive dicks deep down my gullet. The whole time they watched the game, drank beer, cheering and shouting at the screen, only paying me any attention when it was their turn to cram their dick down my throat!

I was nothing more than their inanimate sex toy, the whole time the game was on. A few beers and a Bimbo! It was AMAZING!



 After the game finished, the guys just kicked me out of their apartment, slammed the door behind me and left me naked and full of fast food and cum! I couldn’t help but smile to myself as I proudly skipped home. It wasn’t unusual for me to leave the house clothed and return nude! I lost so many good sexy outfits but hey, at least I was well fed right?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wendy – The Splits

  Wendy: Who doesn’t think a girl spreading her legs nice and wide isn’t the hottest invitation for some sexy fun ever? I certainly do! I ...