Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Dee: The interview

 

I had a naughty little adventure recently and I just had to tell you all about it.

My husband was in full work mode with his new business venture and today was no different. I loved seeing him like this; he was passionate about his businesses and a new business always got him excited. I loved watching him work, he knows exactly what he wants and surrounds himself with the perfect people to get the job done.

Today was no different, he was pacing back and forth in the empty club. The club always looks so different during the day, the lights all on and just the staff wandering around, getting ready for the party to come that night and he was there, centre of the room pacing on the phone like the lord of all he surveys. I was sat at the bar sipping an orange juice just admiring him, wondering what plans he was putting into motion.

Just then, our barman walked in with a large, chubby but muscled man beside him. The barman guided the large man into the club and pointed towards my husband. He nodded to the man and then left his side. My husband, still on the phone, turned to see the large man approach and he smiled as he held up a finger. He then looked around the club and his eyes fell on me at the bar. He gestured for me to come over.

I smiled, and put down my almost empty glass on the bar. I sauntered over towards the pair, my hips swaying and my large breasts lightly bouncing as my short, tight, black dress struggled to contain them. The stranger’s gaze fell on me and I could feel his eyes behind his sunglasses wander slowly over me as my husband continued to talk on the phone. I stood beside my husband and smiled up to him as I rested my palm on my hip.

“One moment.” He said down the phone and covered it with his hand. He looked to me and gave a side nod to the stranger “Sweetheart, our guest is here for a security interview so could you take him to my office and make sure he’s kept happy? Thanks!” He said, giving the stranger a nod towards me “I’ll be with you shortly, I am sorry but my wife will get you settled.” He then strode off to continue his conversation.

I flashed a mischievous side smile to my husband as he wandered off but I think he was too engrossed in his conversation to really pay attention. Well, I knew what to do! I gave the stranger a seductive smile and purred softly “Follow me Sir, if you please.” He nodded with a grin and followed me out of the main club room.

The large, rough looking gentleman followed me down the hall and I could feel his eyes on my rounded ass as my hips swayed. “It seems congratulations are in order m’am.” He growled from behind me. He was, of course, referring to my rounded belly. I turned my head slightly to look at him over my shoulder “Well thankyou!” I smiled.

“You and your husband must be very happy.” He continued, trying to be polite, I guess he really wanted this job, whatever it was. However, before thinking, I replied casually “Oh it’s not my husband’s..” I said, placing my hand on my belly bump as we continued to walk towards the office. I didn’t look back to see his expression, just continued to face forward as we made our way. “We have no idea who’s it is.” I laughed as we reached the office door and I turned to gesture for the stranger to enter the office. That was when I noticed his shocked expression “o..oh.” he replied, seemingly not able to find the words to continue his conversation. “Please, this way Sir.” I smiled as I stepped aside to show him into the office.

He walked in and I followed before leaning against the desk in the middle of the room. He looked around the room and then his eyes slowly fell on me, leaning against my husband’s desk with a sultry smile “Very nice” he growled softly. I laughed lightly. It may have appeared that he was commenting on the office décor but the fact his eyes were wandering over me slowly lead me to believe it wasn’t the décor he was finding appealing.


I returned the stranger’s gaze for a moment. He was a very large built man. There are different types of strong guys; those that spend time in the gym to shape their bodies to show off muscle definition and then there are those other strong guys that are just built for raw power! This guy was the latter! He was huge but not sculpted. A large belly and thick arms, the kind of guy you might find towering above you when you wait in line outside a club and you know could lift you off your feet and toss you across the street without even trying. I bit my bottom lip lightly as I turned toward him fully.

“Well my husband said to keep you.. happy..” I purred and slowly reached up to loop the straps of my dress under my thumbs.

“He…. Did…” replied the stranger with a confused look on his face. His confusion soon turned to a grin as I pulled apart my dress straps and lowered my dress. My large, proud, pierced breasts slowly popped from my dress, lightly jiggling as the girls were set free. His jaw dropped slightly as he laid eyes on my bountiful black orbs “Yes.. he did!” He chuckled and watched intently as I snaked my frame out of my dress and kicking it to one side.

“What say you come around this side and I’ll make sure you are kept very happy until he arrives.” I purred as I proudly displayed myself, naked, before him.


I sauntered around to the other side of the desk and climbed up onto the desk on all fours. I gave the bearded stranger a suggestive smile and parted my thighs “I hope you like chocolate” I purred.

I think he was still a little surprised that his potential new employer’s wife was so openly offering herself to a complete stranger, on her husband’s orders, none-the-less. He took a moment but I think our previous, brief conversation had him convinced that I was fair game!

“I sure do.” He grinned and made his way around behind the desk. My position was very tempting but mostly it was the most comfortable considering the unknown father’s baby growing in my belly. The stranger didn’t seem to mind however, as he positioned himself behind me and unzipped his pants. I peered at him over my shoulder with a seductive smile as he pressed the tip of his cock against my eager pussy lips.

Without hesitation, the interviewee pushed forward. My eyes widened for a moment as I gasped; his cock with thick and as he sunk himself deeper into me, I let out a lustful soft moan and closed my eyes. His large cock sunk deeper as my pussy gripped his shaft. “Fuck!” he exclaimed “You got one tight little cunt, slut.” He growled as he bottomed out inside me, “Your husband is one lucky bastard!” I moaned in appreciated to his compliment and delight in his wording. “He aint the only one that enjoys fucking me..” I moaned softly “I guessed that..” He replied as he planted his huge hands on my hips and started to thrust back and forth into me. “Judging by that bastard in your belly, I’d say you are the club whore.” He growled as his pace quickened, causing me to lunge forward with every inward thrust. I purred loudly as his degrading comments and only added to them by saying “Not just the club’s Sir…” He laughed as he started to pound at me harder and deeper. My tits swayed back and forth as he quickened his pace until one of his large, strong hands gripped my shoulder and the other reached up and grabbed a fist full of my long dark curls before yanking my head back. He started to breath harder as he replied “Yeh bet your husband pulls in some green pimping you out huh, such an eager little cock pleaser!” Oh wow! His gravely voice, grunts and degrading comments were all the perfect mix and I was soon feeling the start of a powerful orgasm brewing.

“Fuck! Now I REALLY want this job, I’m gonna pump my own bastard into that baby oven of yours once you’ve evicted the current little bastard!” he said between grunts and pants as he fucked me hard on my husband’s desk.


 

He continued to objectify and degrade me with his lewd comments as his huge cock drove deep into me. His belly slammed against my rounded black ass and my lewd moans grew louder and louder. I encouraged him to fuck me harder as I cried out “Yes, use me. Fuck my slutty pussy, Oh god so fucking good!”

Suddenly the door to the office was pushed open and my husband was about to walk in. He looked up from his phone and saw the stranger drilling his whore wife on his own office desk and he stooped in mid step and just watched for a moment with surprise.

Uh oh! Some of you may be thinking; I got caught! My husband has walked in on his whore of a wife taking the length and girth of some random stranger right on his office desk. Looks like it’s the end of my marriage and the stranger’s interview! Well, you best read on!

I managed to turn my head slightly as see my husband stood by the half opened office door and I flashed him a wide, happy smile. After a short pause, my husband…. Laughed!

The stranger suddenly looked up from his hammering and also noticed my husband in the doorway, eyeing the scene before him but before he could say anything about it my husband spoke;

“Not quite what I meant when I asked you to keep our guest happy sweetheart…” He chuckled as he leant against the doorframe, enjoying the view.

I laughed a reply between my own heavy breaths “W..Well, maybe you should have been more…. Specific!” I winked.

He laughed and rolled his eyes as the stranger continued to build back up his previous pace.

“Right, right. Should have known really, leave you in a room with some random guy for any longer than two seconds, I’d walk in to find you with his dick buried in you huh? That’s on me I suppose.” He joked about my promiscuity.

“I.. I blame you entirely! “ I joked back, as I pushed my hips back against the interviewee’s hips on his strong inward thrust.

My husband laughed and shook his head “Well, I don’t want to stop you before you get your sticky reward, so I’ll let you finish up. I can get another phone call in real quick just don’t take too long Sweetheart, can’t wait all day for him to creampie you…” With that, he back away and I lost sight of him as he walked away.


The stranger gave my husband a nod before also loosing sight of him and then grunting to me “Think I’m gonna enjoy working here!”

“D..Don’t count your chickens yet Sir, fucking me isn’t part of the interview!” I smirked.

A few moments later, the stranger’s pace quickened and I could feel his cock swell inside me. He reached forward and grabbed my arms, yanking them painfully behind me, causing me to arch my back. I cried out with pleasure as he drove deep inside me and his cock exploded! Pumping load after load of thick, sticky cum deep inside me. “Fuck yes.. cum inside me Sir!” I cried out as my own climax began to rip through me “Cream this slut Sir!” He let out a loud growl as his cock twitched wildly within the grip of my quivering pussy.

Fuck that was good!


The stranger pulled out of me and slapped my ass firmly as his thick, gloopy jizz oozed from my perfectly fucked pussy.

 

I was just clambering off the desk and the stranger was tucking his sticky dick back into his pants as my Husband walked back into the office. “Perfect timing!” he laughed, noticing the stranger’s gloop dribbling down my dark skinned thighs.

I flashed him a wink and a smile as I bent down and picked up my dress and tossed it over my shoulder. I proudly displayed myself in front of my husband with a coy smile “Well I think I kept your guest very happy…”

My husband laughed and nodded “I’d say, now if you don’t mind, I’ll take it from here. I have more work to do today and you are somewhat of a distraction.” He chuckled. He leant down towards me and softly kissed me. I returned his kiss and the saw myself out of his office.

“Hope my wife didn’t leave you too exhausted to be interviewed..” I heard him say to the stranger and they both laughed as I pulled the door closed. “Good, please take a seat and let’s get started shall we.”

I sauntered won the corridor with a smile on my lips “I wonder what he was being interviewed for.” I thought to myself as his cum dribbled down my inner thighs.


 

*giggles* Hope you enjoyed my latest sexy adventure, as I said, I couldn’t wait to share it with you!

But that’s not all! Extra goodies for you all!

We have been told that some of our fans really love the AI images that we have produced. So here are a few AI images we put together for your enjoyment. Which one is your favourite? :P  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wendy – The Splits

  Wendy: Who doesn’t think a girl spreading her legs nice and wide isn’t the hottest invitation for some sexy fun ever? I certainly do! I ...