Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Wendy – The Splits

 

Wendy: Who doesn’t think a girl spreading her legs nice and wide isn’t the hottest invitation for some sexy fun ever?

I certainly do! I love to spread my milky, pale legs wide and invite any big black bull to stuff my pretty pink pussy nice and full!

Well, as a trained cheerleader, the splits is one of my signature moves. They really get the crowd going, especially if I ‘forget’ to wear anything under my tiny little skirt.

Recently, I was cheering at our local high school’s football game. When one of the substitute players noticed I wasn’t wearing my shorts under my skirt….. again! Mind you, never did anyway, I always love how the crowd cheered and the players got all excited while I flashed my little pierced pussy as I cheered. Anyway, the substitute player for our home team seemed to get quite worked up over me on the side lines as my little skirt fluttered over my rounded white ass cheeks and my cute little kitty peeked out from under the hem so he sauntered over to me at the side lines and decided he was going to work out his frustration at not being picked to start the game on me!

He wandered over with that wicked grin on his face, sneering from behind his helmet visor. His hand working his huge back cock out from his shorts as he drew close and I knew exactly what he wanted. Without hesitation or a word from the beefy player, I dropped to the ground, spread my legs nice and wide, raised my ass in the air and, as I flashed him a smile over my shoulder, bounced my ass up and down temptingly for him.

He drew close with cock in hand and crouched down. In front of the entire football field, he guided his fat black crown into my presented little pussy. See, the splits never fail to encourage a guy to have his way with me!



He drove that huge black dick into me nice and deep. The crowd roared but I wasn’t sure if it was for me and my new ‘bull’friend, the game that was continuing or for the other cheerleaders who were dancing and bouncing just feet away on the sidelines.

Pretty soon the player had me up against the bleachers, angled sideways with one leg over his shoulder. Everyone could see his huge black cock pumping in and out of my stretched out pale pussy. I didn’t care and neither did he, that I was being put to good use so openly. It was pretty common of me to have some fun of my own on the sidelines of any game I cheered at anyway.

The huge bulge in my belly was clear and visible as he pounded on me. My flat belly clearly showing the wide, fat outline of the players cock, buried deep inside me. I was having the time of my life. I loved cheering these local games!

The bull was working up to unloading his nuts inside of me and I could feel his thrusts get quicker and shorter as he made sure to push as deep as he could inside of me. My moans and squeals of delight rang out around the bleachers, sometimes louder than the crowd’s roars.

“Dane!” Shouted the coach “DANE you’re up!” Our team coach looked around for the substitute and finally noticed him by the bleachers, his cock balls deep inside me as we both rocked against each other.

“Fuck sake Dane! Put that Dick Sock down and get out there!” The coach hollered at him angrily.

I giggled at being called a ‘dick sock’ but Dane didn’t break his stride, he just gave the coach a sideways glance and  rise his finger “Just a minute Coach…..” He grunted “Be.. right…. Theeeeeeerrrrreee!”

He then drove in hard and unloaded both balls into my unprotected uterus. Thick ropes of football player sperm flooded my insides and I couldn’t help but shudder and twitch with orgasmic delight as he pumped me full.

“Fuck sake!” Grumbled the coach as he shook his head and turned away.

Dane pulled out of me quickly, once he had finished cumming inside me and thick streams of gloopy cum ran down my inner thighs. He quickly tucked his dick back into his shorts and, without so much as a goodbye or even a backwards glance, he ran out onto the field play. I smiled as I felt his sperm churning inside me. What stamina these guys have; they’ll fuck me dizzy and then, without so much a breather, run out and play football, damn I love big black football players!



The game continued and the cheerleaders done a fantastic routine at half time. I was high kicking my best, even with Danes’ jizz visibly dribbling down my inner thighs. I was close enough to the bleachers to hear the lewd and degrading comments from some of the fans “Damn! You see that slut Bro?  No panties, flashing us all her cum drenched cunt…”  “Yeh if I see her in the parking lot after the game, Imma add to that mess in her guts for real!”

However, eventually I did need to go clean myself up a little and so, when the second half started I skipped into the school to find the lady’s room. It was weird; I hadn’t long left high school but for some reason, being back in the corridors I spent so long in was so strange, they seemed   ..  smaller, somehow. I skipped through and giggled as I passed the lockers and noticed my old locker still with some graffiti on it ‘Wendy never says no to BBC!’ , ‘Wendy is the school slut!’ and ‘Queen of bareback dickings!’ Someone had tried to clean it off and some of the pictures of dicks and crude drawings of me naked were nearly fully washed off but I could still make out some of the graffiti. Good times!

I passed the principle’s office and a voice boomed out from the darkness “Wendy? That you?” I peeked my head around the door frame and saw the principle sat at his desk “Oh Hi Sir!” I giggled and stepped into the office with a wide smile. I skipped up to his desk and leant on the front edge, my large plump tits jiggling delightfully as I beamed at my old principal. I don’t remember him being quite THAT old and I hadn’t been gone that long either. Wow!

He grinned as his eyes watched my boobs bounce for a moment before he lifted his gaze and smiled “I’m so glad you accepted my invitation to continue to cheer for us even after you left. You have such a way to boost morale at game time.” He smirked, his eyes wandering over me as I ‘danced’ lightly, leaning on his desk.

He watched my hips wiggle back and forth with keen interest as I spoke “No, thankyou Sir! I’m so glad you asked me to stay on” He chuckled and nodded towards his open laptop. “I been watching your antics online, seems you still know how to keep the players and crowd… erm.. ‘entertained’.” He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and laughed “It hasn’t been that long Sir, you make it sound like it’s been 20 years since I have been here.”

“True, “ He replied, leaning back on his chair as he watched me, “but we have all missed you wandering around the corridors with your beaming smile and….” His eyes lingered on my tits for a moment. I giggled a little more before adding “Awww but c’mon Sir but surely there are more girls who are following in my footsteps.” I winked with a light lick of my lips. His smirk grew a little “Sure, but none with your unrestricted enthusiasm..”

He then sat up slightly in his chair and peered at me over the rims of his glasses “Speaking of which, why don’t you skip your hot little self around this side of the desk and remind me of that school….. spirit.” He grinned. His fingers unzipped his pants and as he said the word ‘spirit’ he rose his big black cock up from under the desk.

I bit my low lip and fluttered my lashes “I thought you’d never ask!” I giggled and bounced my way around to the other side of his desk. I squeezed myself between him and the desk and bent over slightly, he slapped his dick on my pale ass teasingly and chuckled from behind me. I then pulled myself up onto his lap and reached down to guide the principle’s dick into my eager little pussy. I wriggled my hips and giggled playfully as I slid my way down his long, thick shaft. I then jumped up onto his lap, legs spread wide in a splits formation and the last few inches of the principle’s dick slotted perfectly inside me. He let out a grunt as I landed on his lap with my legs spread over the arms of his office chair “Hmm good girl!” he purred “Still as tight as I remember and just as eager!”

I looked down and smiled, seeing the principle’s cock bulging out my belly once again. I looked over my shoulder at him and giggled softly “Feels like home!” I winked.

I then started to grind my hips against his and he started to thrust up into me. His breath was on the back of my neck and shoulders as the old man gripped my waist and we fucked in his office chair while watching the game.

I cheered and waved my pom poms as I watched the game and bounced on the principle’s dick “Go team!” I yelled as one player made a run with the ball. The principle moaned louder and louder from behind me as his familiar cock drilled nice and deep into my guts.

“um, Sir..” I asked between cheering and moaning “Who’s that guy in the top corner of the computer screen just, like, staring…?”

The principle looked around from behind me and laughed “Oh whoops!” I looked back at him a little confused, although didn’t stop grinding my hips on his lap for even a second “That.. erm, That’s the principle of the away team’s school. We are, were..um, watching the game together as we done our paperwork.” He laughed “Um, Jerry, this is Wendy, she is one of our popular cheerleaders, say Hi Wendy!”

I giggled and lent forward, flashing ‘Jerry’ a wide, bubble gum pink, beaming smile “Hi Jerry, Sir!” I said enthusiastically, waving a pom pom at him. The rather shocked looking man in the corner of the screen slowly raised a hand and waved back. “Good game isn’t it Jerry, Sir?” I giggled as I leant back against the principle’s chest. The man just nodded slowly before stuttering “Um. Y..yes, v..very close game indeed.”

The principle peered back around from behind me to address Jerry once more “Oh don’t mind Wendy here, she’s just full of.. erm.. ‘school spirit’ at the moment, let’s just get back to enjoying the game shall we?” He smirked at the computer screen.

“Good Idea!” I replied and started bouncing even harder on the principle’s dick as I went back to cheering on our team through the lap top monitor.

Soon, the principle started to moan and groan louder, he was about to cum but that didn’t worry me none, I was engrossed in cheering and watching the game on the monitor. Although, my mind was diverted slightly when I felt that big dick twitch and throb inside me and thick streams of old man cum hose inside me. I couldn’t help myself, I came hard on my ex-principle’s spurting cock as principle Jerry watched, dumbfounded, through the lap top camera.

Another nice, perfect load of cum sloshed around inside my fertile belly and I eased myself off of the principle’s lap. I leant forward, showing off my cleavage to the computer web cam and blew a kiss “Bye Mr Jerry Sir, was nice to meet you..” I said as I eased the last few inches of the principle’s cock out of me with a sloppy, and audible ‘plop!’

“Good Girl Wendy, now run along, the game is almost over and Jerry and I have much paper work to get through.” I gave the camera wink and a smile and skipped out of the office with yet more spooge dribbling down my thighs.

It was so good to catch up with my old principle. He always was so nice to me.



 

I cheered my slutty little heart out for the rest of the game but no amount of flashing my butt or my kitty or even giving our players a quick nipple glimpse got them over the line. It was a close game but the away team just clinched it.

The away team was ecstatic! They cheered and whooped loudly, meanwhile our team was a little down beat, which is to be expected. Our team shook hands with the away team and our cheerleaders congratulated the away cheer squad. Our school was very keen on teaching us ‘good sportsmanship’ we were never sore losers.

With that in mind, I made my way to the away team’s coach’s office. I was a little deflated but I wanted to congratulate him on a good game. I knocked lightly on the away coach’s door and after a moment or two, the door swung open.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped! I slowly rose my head up and had to crane my neck as stood before me was a literal mountain of a bull! He was huge! Muscles glistening in the dim office light.

“Can I help you Barbie Doll?” Came the gruff, rough voice of the away coach.

“I.. I came to… um.. I came… came.. to…” I stuttered as my eyes wandered over this huge figure in front of me.

He laughed as he listened to me stutter “Yeh! I think I saw you.. cum!” he smirked “You that Bimbo who was fucking on the side line huh?”

I smiled brightly and proudly up at him and nodded “Hmhmm..” I murmured as I started to remember why I was there. “I came to congratulate you and your team on a good game.” I cooed softly.

He smiled and tilted his head “Hmm well thankyou, that’s very good sportsman ship…” He reached out with his huge black paw of a hand and firmly gripped my shoulder and he guided me into the office “Why don’t you congratulate me properly?” He smirked down at me.

My eyes sparkled and I smiled brightly as I skipped into the office. I looked down as I was guided into the office and I noticed a huge swinging bulge in the coach’s shorts. HOLY SHIT!!! He was not just huge, he was massive! “YES Sir!” I replied enthusiastically as he slammed the door behind me.

He led me over to a wooden bench in the corner of the office and started to pull himself out of his shorts, “Why don’t you show me those splits of yours”

Well, I was more than happy to show off my skills to the away coach and I watched that monster cock rise to full hardness before I eased myself up onto the wooden bench and spread my legs lewdly wide. “Thatta girl, you are so talented, I can see why they have you on their cheer squad!” He smirked and leant a palm against the wall. I beamed back proudly over my shoulder “Thankyou Sir… Oh My!” I gasped as the coach started to push his wide crown into my tiny little pussy.

He grinned a toothy grin down at me as he fed more and more of that huge cock into me from behind. I squealed loudly in delight as he fucked me with, at least, 20 inches of thick black cock!

It was turning out to be one amazing day of football that is for sure!



 

The coach really tested me to my limits but, wow, what a ride that was! I was a little giddy once he pulled out of me, after leaving another load of cum inside me. By the time he had finished fucking me, my skirt and top had been roughly pulled from me. I turned around and found my feet, I leant against the wooden bench as he pulled his shorts back on. He admired my perfect little bimbo body as I caught my breath, watching that monster of a man get dressed again.

“Hmm you really are the perfect little Bimbo Cock sleeve aint ya?! I giggled and purred proudly “Hmm thank you mister!” He ordered me to pick up my pom poms and then he put his arm around my shoulder. He guided me over to the door of his office that lead into the locker room. He didn’t let me pick up my clothes and I looked up at him with a wide smile as he lead me on.

“You know, I’m not that responsible for our team’s win today.” He said quietly “It really was a team effort, so, really, you should be congratulating them too, you know, for the sake of good sportsman ship.” He smirked.

However, before I could say anything, he swung open the door and I turned my head quickly to see inside the away team’s locker room. He guided me over the threshold and I saw the entire away team, mid celebration, some naked, some with towels around themselves as they were taking showers and again my jaw dropped and eyes widened. So many big black dicks, just swinging around….

“Boys!” Barked the coach and everyone turned to see him at the office door with me, naked, beside him. I also looked up at him, “One of the home team’s Cheerleaders wants to congratulate us on our win today…” All eyes were on me and openly wandering over my naked and presented body, “So make sure you thank this little bimbo for her good sportsmanship. “ With that he firmly shoved me forward and I stumbled fully into the locker room. I quickly looked behind me and the coach grinned wickedly and turned back into his office and slammed his door.

I was quickly surrounded by the entire away team and their huge hardening black dicks. “Hello Boys! Great game today wasn’t it.” I purred with a beaming smile.


 

I drained every pair of big black balls in that entire football team! So much cum churned around inside my belly and, by the end of our celebration, I was so cock dizzy, I couldn’t remember the way out of the away team’s locker room.

I found my clothes and waved them off as their bus left. Pretty sure they won’t forget that game in a while.

As you can see, I am pretty skilled when it comes to performing the splits. It really is one of my favourite moves and positions, so lewd and openly inviting. However, I am not the only one in my family that has mastered the splits.

My older sister, Joey, is also quite the master. She tells me there is no better way to openly present yourself to a stranger with a big dick!

Here are a few snaps I took of her from our latest visit to Mandingo Beach. There was a bit of a beach party going on and it didn’t take her long to get noticed on the dance floor and have a huge bull squeeze a dick up her ass! I just had to snap a picture of that one.


 

She is right! There is no better way to tempt in a well hung bull than with the splits! She wasn’t bouncing on that huge dick for long, legs spread lewdly wide, before a second, well hung bull approached, dick in hand, looking to squeeze a second into her.

As you can see, my sister is more than happy to be DP’d by two monster black dicks, even gesturing the second bull to stuff himself into her eager little slit. I would have continued to take pictures of my sister enjoying being double stuffed but, no sooner had I taken that picture, a couple of bulls wanted to do the same to me!

Needless to say, neither of us got much of a chance after that to take many more pictures!


I hope you enjoyed my demonstration of the splits. Fingers crossed to you get to see me do it in person but if you do, you now know what it means! *winks*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wendy – The Splits

  Wendy: Who doesn’t think a girl spreading her legs nice and wide isn’t the hottest invitation for some sexy fun ever? I certainly do! I ...