Friday, March 15, 2024

Dee: Progress at the CreamPie Club

 Dee: Hey sexies! Thought you might like an update of how it's going for me working for 'The Creampie Club"... well....

Looks like one of the patrons may have finally pumped a baby into me! Threw a few dollars in my direction and fucked me in the lounge, giving me a wonderful creampie.. Yummy! It looks like one of those sloppy creampies managed to do as intended and as you can see, I am most certainly carrying one of our patrons' offspring! 

Of course I have no idea who the father is, that's part of the fun right?! These pictures show just how sexy I look with a swollen baby belly, wouldn't you agree? Hmm can't wait until my next one!




If you want to come see my baby bump in person, have a little fun with me or any of the other working girls here, or even get an opportunity to pump a baby into me during my next fertility cycle, then head on over to "The Creampie Club"!

Hope to see you soon sexies! *kisses!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sally: Breeding Sally!

 Sally: Hi all! I know you haven't seen much of me on this blog but rest assured, I have been a busy little bee. Miss Joey has been trai...