Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Wendy: Club Night

 Wendy: It's been a while since I said hello to you all so... "HI!" 

I'd like to tell you a story about the last night my Sister, Joey, and I went out for the night. We'd been pretty busy and it was time to let our hair down so we got dressed up and made our way to our local club. I was pretty excited to get a good night out and couldn't wait to make some shapes on the dance floor. 

We got in and were enjoying the guys looking at us, it seems my tight pink dress was getting some attention. We sat at the bar for a bit and I looked over at the dance floor. I saw a group of black guys in the middle of the floor checking out the other girls. That was it, those guys needed some real eye candy. "Don't wait up!" I giggled at my sister and skipped off to the dance floor. 

I weaved my way between the dancing crowd and smiled at the bulls as I found a spot between them. They took a step back to give me a little space and I saw their eyes widen and grins grow as I started to dance. That's it boys take the bait.... 


It didn't take too long for them to take that bait. As I snaked my hips and danced to the music, they started to close the circle around me. I flashed a playful smile towards them and they started to test my limits; Started off with some light petting, a hand on my upper arm, a palm on the small of my back and I kept allowing them to push further as I danced. 

One Bull upped the game and flat out groped my large, soft breast, giving it a firm squeeze. I didn't pull away or even glare at them, just smiled and fluttered my lashes, giving them as much of a hint as possible. 


The guys were now getting bolder, seeing that I wasn't against their advances. Next thing I know, one bull wrapped his strong fingers around my throat and firmly turned my cheek to face him. A moment later, his other hand took hold of my wrist and guided my hand down, my fingers circled around a large, thick black cock and I instinctively started to stroke him as I smiled at him. 

Game on!

This whole time, the music boomed and other dancers crowded around us. The guys hadn't said a single word to me, our signals were purely passed through body language. It was so hot to be surrounded by these black strangers as they groped and molested me in the middle of the crowded dance floor. 


With this bull's cock in my palm, it was now my turn to give a signal. I let go of his cock and slowly turned away from him. I bent over slightly, leaning against another guy to balance myself as I lightly lifted the hem of my short pink dress. I exposed my pink, heart shaped ass, my tight white pussy nestled between my pale thighs. The bulls cheered and chuckled as I presented myself. They now all knew what I was down for and the first Bull didn't hesitate to take advantage of the situation. He gripped his own shaft, positioned himself perfectly behind me and aimed that huge black cock directly towards my eager little petals. 


I half closed my eyes and let out a soft sigh of pleasure, inaudible over the loud music, as he pushed that thick dick into me. He was a big boy and my pussy stretched around his girth as he grunted and groaned behind me trying to drive his cock in deeper. 

A few dancers noticed what was happening and turned to watch as they danced, some nudged their friends to draw their attention to the scene and a few pulled out their cell phones to record the events for prosperity. 

With his hand on my hip and the other firmly gripping my dainty wrist, he pushed himself forward hard and drove his crown as deep as he could inside me. I let out a giggly moan of delight and he started to thrust. Pounding my hungry little pussy hard on the public dance floor while his friends looked on and groped me continuously. 


After thrusting his cock into his newly found fuck toy for a while, the bull shoved into me hard and came! He blasted my fertile uterus with his thick, virile bull semen. Thick ropes of jizz flooded my pussy and  I couldn't help but climax right there on the dance floor. My pussy clamping down hard around his cum spitting cock until he was finished with his own orgasm. 

He eased his cock out of me but before I could catch my breath, the white suited bull took and eager grip on me, pulling me toward him, practically pulling me off of the first bull's cock. He grabbed my ass and lifted me slightly as I bumped into him. With one cock barely out of me, another was being eased inside. He lowered my ass down on his length and I wrapped my long, toned leg around his waist. Before the first bull had even managed to tuck himself away, I was bouncing on a second! 

His thrusts met my bounces and I wrapped my arm around his shoulder as this second unknown bull enjoyed this public fuck Barbie!


Another blast of cum flooded my slutty pussy and before I could ease off of the bull cock myself, a third guy grabbed my by my rounded hips and dropped me in front of him. A firm hand between my shoulder blades forced me to bend over, my cum splattered pussy felt another cock tip squashed against it and then he reached forward, grabbed my wrists to yank my arms back as he thrust forward, driving that crown to spear delicate folds. 

My eyes widened and I gasped loudly as his thrust drove his huge cock home in a split second. Cum dribbled down my inner thighs as the third bull started to pound on his prize eagerly. I had barely even seen this guy's face, he was hidden behind his other two friends as the petting began, the lights of the club stopping from seeing his face and yet, here he was now driving another cock in and out of me..

I was so cock-addled that my jaw went slack and my tongue rolled out. Panting like a playful puppy, I rocked back and forth on my heels as the third bull made good use of me. 


I was in heaven! Publicly used by a group of well hung, nameless black bulls in the middle of a pounding nightclub was certainly my idea of a good night out! 

However, it wasn't over for me yet! More club goers had noticed my exploits and now more bulls queued up to put me to good use. I was passed from one bull to the next, pounded roughly and felt load after load of unknown DNA being pumped directly into my unprotected pussy. I had no idea if the original bulls were still surrounding me but the crowd had certainly grown by now. 

Now while I was being fucked senseless by what felt like every black bull in the club you may be thinking that my poor sister was missing out. Well Joey was taking it easy; she was heavily pregnant, fit to burst within the next few days. Yup some bull had pumped another baby into her but that didn't mean she wasn't being put to work. 

She was sat at the bar, allowing the bar stool to take the strain as she drank her alcohol free fruit cocktail. She'd been bent over, pulled out her butt plug and had a que of her own surrounding her as a group of bulls had decided her ass was ripe for fucking. 

Seems the both of us were enjoying our night out.


That night, we left the club barely able to walk. Our inner thighs coated and dripping with countless guys' thick jizz. 

"Hey!" Joey barked at me as I went to sit down in her car. "Put a towel down slut, that shit can ruin the leather!" 

Maybe we'll see you guys at the club next time we need to let our hair down. *kisses!*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wendy – The Splits

  Wendy: Who doesn’t think a girl spreading her legs nice and wide isn’t the hottest invitation for some sexy fun ever? I certainly do! I ...