Sunday, June 23, 2024

Doing Our Thing

 Joey: Hi guys! I know it seems like not a lot has been happening recently but we havent been resting with our feet up. Well, sometimes our feet are up but we are certainly not resting! 

Take Wendy here for example; sure her feet are up but there is no rest for my little bubble brained bimbo of a younger sister. She's been dutifully making her tight white pussy available for any big black bull that has need of it. Thatta girl! 

This particular instance, she has her legs spread while being fucked by a huge black bull on a wobbly trash can down some dark, narrow back alley. That weighty Bull is certainly making good use of her and looks like she is loving every thrust. 


As for the delicious Dee, well she's been busy working the streets of the city's redlight districts. By all accounts she's been making a pretty penny for her pimp-hubby, making his wallet very happy indeed. Good girl!

We can see her here counting the paper from another successful night while her last 'John' of the night finishes himself off inside her, depositing another thick, sticky load of random DNA in her well worked pussy. Money well spent, I'm sure. 

Her husband will pick her up any moment and drive her home for a good night's rest before doing it all again the next day. The petite black beauty can't seem to get enough. 


As for me? Well, I'm not going to lie, I have probably been the laziest of us all. I decided to take a few days off for myself and find a good beach to laze around on. 

Don't panic though, it's not like I havn't been made use off while on my vacation. I purposely found some foreign beach with beautiful sunny days, a fantastic beach bar and, of course, some very well hung locals who love to put slutty holiday makers to good use.   

I have no idea who this particular Bull was, I couldn't understand a word he was saying, not that he said much but I think the universal language of parting my thighs and offering up my tight white pussy for him to enjoy worked perfectly. 

There seemed to be no end to local beach bulls who understood that language. Ah can't beat a thick length of foreign strange and pure blood African cum swirling around in my uterus to give a holiday 5 stars on Trip Advisor. 

See you when I get back boys! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wendy – The Splits

  Wendy: Who doesn’t think a girl spreading her legs nice and wide isn’t the hottest invitation for some sexy fun ever? I certainly do! I ...