Sunday, July 2, 2023

Joey: The Mugging

 People ask me if it is dangerous walking those dirty, dark ghetto alleys looking for big black bulls to put me to good use and the answer is, yes, yes it is! However, what can they really do to me that I wouldn't let them do anyway? 

Well, one night, I had found myself down some dark alley when rounding the dark corner came a masked bull and he startled me. He was armed with a pistol and he rose his arm pointing it at me. I was a little taken a-back. It wasn't the first time I was looking down the barrel of a gun and he wasn't expecting to see me either. 

We stood there facing each other for a moment, frozen, then he started waving his pistol around and barking at me through the mask. "Gimme yer Money..." I lifted my arms slightly, gesturing that I had no money on my person that night. "Cash, cards.. Now!" he growled. 

"Sir..!" I replied "Where am I going to hold any money? I'm not even carrying a purse" I smirked. 

It was then he took a moment to look me up and down, only now taking in my slutty little black dress, stockings and heels as I stood there, hands up with a cocky smirk on my lips. 

"Fine then! I be taking it outta ya another way." That's when my grin broadened, yet he didn't have time to notice as he grabbed me firmly by the shoulder, spun me around and bent me over, pinning me against the wall, almost pushing the breath out of me. He pushed the barrel of his gun into the side of my head as he fiddled with his fly; "Hold still slut!" He snarled as he kicked my feet apart, oh this was going to be goooood! 

Pretty quickly, I felt him guiding his cock between my tight white pussy folds. He shoved hard and I gasped as his surprisingly long, thick cock drove into me. He slammed his hips against my plump, rounded ass and started to thrust. He reached his hand up and gripped the back of my head, pushing my face against the wall. I had to steady myself as my glasses we knocked a-skew. 

The mugger pounded my eager little pussy perfectly and even as I was moaning loudly, he continued to push the gun barrel into the side of my head. He seemed to enjoy holding me firmly at gun point. 

I came hard all over his thrusting cock, just as he flooded me with thick, sticky cum, deep in my belly. He pulled out of me but kept the gun aimed at me as he zipped himself up. I turned and placed my back against the wall, his cum dribbling down my milky thighs. "Damn, kinda glad you didn't have any cash on ya!" He laughed and backed up into the darkness. 



I leant against the wall for a little longer, gathering my breath, smiling to myself. Now that was one hard, exciting fuck. So yeh, the ghetto can be dangerous but only really if don't allow the bulls and thugs to put you to good use and as we all know, that is EXACTLY why I'm there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sally: Breeding Sally!

 Sally: Hi all! I know you haven't seen much of me on this blog but rest assured, I have been a busy little bee. Miss Joey has been trai...